If you would like to make a booking or have any questions about the holidays we offer at Milk Harbour, then please contact us.
To secure a booking we need a deposit of 10% of the cost followed by full payment 14 days prior to your arrival date. At the moment we take payments by bank transfer and will supply you with the relevant details when you make a booking.
The Small Print!
- Due to our proximity to the sea and livestock on adjoining fields, we are unable to host children or pets
- We are unable to accommodate stag or hen parties
- Everyone is responsible for their own safety – especially with water based activities
- Please notify us of breakages as soon as possible
- Costs for group meals and additional activities will be charged separately
- All rooms are cleaned each day
- Please see the link at the bottom of the page for our full terms and conditions.
Bookings and rates for short breaks
For guests who are looking for a base twixt mountains and the sea to ‘do their own thing’. We believe that we offer the ideal location, facilities and equipment on-site and locally.There is a minimum stay of 2 nights at weekends and 3 nights midweek. For pricing, please see the table below. If you wish to stay more than 3 nights, please contact us and we will give you a quote. Prices are based on two people sharing and include breakfast. if you are travelling alone, again contact us and we will give you a quote.
Room rates for short breaks
|Peak (June to August)|
Prices in Euro
|Shoulder (September & October, April & May)|
Prices in Euro
|Low (November to March) Prices in Euro
|2 nights weekend (Friday & Saturday, or Saturday & Sunday)||270.00 (135.00 per night)||250.00 (125.00 per night)||230.00 (115.00 per night)|
|3 nights weekend, Friday, Saturday & Sunday||345.00 (115.00 per night)||315.00 (105.00 per night)||285.00 (95.00 per night)|
|3 Nights midweek (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,)||285.00 (95.00 per night)||255.00 (85.00 per night)||225.00 (75.00 per night)|
We also welcome enquiries from professional tutors who wish to book all four bedrooms, communal areas and the studio to host residential retreats, workshops or courses for a maximum group of eight adults. Please contact us and we will provide you with a quote.