Terms & Conditions
- Booking with Milk Harbour Holidays and staying at McCann’s means that you agree to the following Terms and Condition. All contracts made under these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Ireland. All disputes arising out of the Terms and Conditions and/or Contracts entered into with Milk Harbour Holidays shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
Room Reservations and cancellations
- A deposit of 10% of the total cost of your stay is required to secure your booking. Room reservations are only confirmed once guests receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The balance must be paid in full at least 14 days before your stay. If this payment is not made, the reservation will be considered cancelled and we will retain the deposit.
- If you wish to modify your booking, we will do our very best to accommodate you. To help us do that, you must notify us of any changes at least 21 days before your booked stay
- If you need to cancel completely and you notify us more than 21 days before the date of arrival, then the total cost will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is less than 21 days then we will apply a cancellation fee equivalent to the 10% deposit that you have already paid. If the cancellation is less than 14 days then a cancellation fee of 50% of the total cost applies. If the cancellation is less than 7 days before the date of arrival, then a cancellation fee of 100% of the total cost applies.
- You must notify us of all cancellations in writing to email@example.com and cancellations are not valid until a guest has received a cancellation confirmation from Milk Harbour Holidays.
- If you let us know of any dietary special requirements, we will do our best to meet. A list of allergens is displayed with the menu for any meals.
Services from third parties during your stay
- We are happy to provide you with contacts or make arrangements for services or events that you might wish to enjoy during your stay, but we will only make the introductions. The contract is between you and the service provider. We will not make any payments on your behalf. We are not responsible for the quality of service that you receive from any third party.
- As this is our home and out of consideration for other guests we ask that you inform us before inviting or arranging for any third parties to make deliveries or provide services during your stay.
- We will not request or collect any unnecessary information from you. We use your data to make and reserve your booking, contact you as necessary and to note any particular requirements that you have. We will only send you marketing information, if you give us your express permission to do so.
- We only hold your data as long as is necessary and destroy it when we no longer need it.
- We do not share your data with third parties unless required when arranging services that you have requested from us. We will advise you beforehand if we are passing your details on to a third party.
- Once you contact us, the information you provide will be stored so that we can contact you and answer your queries.
- We will make sure that your information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, manipulation, falsification, destruction or unauthorised disclosure. Personal and personal sensitive data is safely stored and retained in compliance with GDPR requirements and processing is limited.
- If you wish us to delete your data from any of our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do so immediately.
- You can ask for access to the information we have on you by emailing us at email@example.com. We will then give you an electronic copy of the data we hold about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity.
Accuracy of our website
We continually develop and update our website. We work to keep the information timely and accurate and to correct errors brought to our attention.
Comments or Questions
If you have any questions, comments or concerns arising from the website, and the terms and conditions, please contact us.